Schedule Sports :
Home » » For Steven Gerrard, could defend Britain is a pride

For Steven Gerrard, could defend Britain is a pride

| 0 comments

Steven Gerrard declared his ambition to defend the English national team is huge and ready for any sacrifice.

It was expressed after Rio Ferdinand renounced national team call because of an injury and had to undergo treatment at the club.

"I do not know what the real reason Rio, but I want to help the club can follow the World Cup finals in Brazil," said Gerrard, Friday (22/3).

"Playing for England is a career achievement in itself for everyone. If I'm not playing tomorrow, I will be very disappointed, which shows how important the national team for me."

"At my age now, there is no level better for a footballer. Especially after beating Brazil in our best condition, with full strength we can beat the best."

"I'm not tired, I'm fine. My body is in good condition, I'm fine."

Share this article :
 
Support : Live Sports Game | live Schedule | The World Sport Live
Copyright © 2011. Live Sports Game - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger